Shave Shave

LOL, short and funny.

I don't usually expect much of animatoins under 100 kb but this is much different.

nameTracer nameTracer

Simple but Brilliant

Even though there's little to to I really like it. Not only do I like how it traces your name after but I really liked how just it zooms in and out and bobbles when you type your name in.

Chamyky responds:

Thanks :) !

Samus Cronicles Prologue Samus Cronicles Prologue

lol, nice grammar

If you're entire video is going to be text, make it sound better, get rid of some words that aren't needed, especially at the beginning of sentences.

Silas Marnor Silas Marnor

Nice Drawings, needs better animations, good voice

Usually there are scripters, and animatiors, animatiors of which are good at drawing and animating. But if you focus on just drawing, maybe get an animator and scripter, you could come up with some great stuff.

TheSpicanator responds:

That doesnt really make since, you say there are scripters and animators. And you want me to get an animator and a scripter? which would i do if i got both? And i do a lot of the time just focus on drawing, i had only a day to do this cartoon, and so thats why its so short with the minimum of detail. but hey thanks for the idea and keep on newgrounding.
TS

Animation1 Animation1

Decent, Sound is a must though

decent job, really depends on how long it took you, but once you add sound, it adds a LOT of depth and makes it feel like almost like a good animation you saw.

Cjmp responds:

Thanks,
I never really got to the adding sound part...
but wen I saw what you wrote I decided I may do it.
Ok uh this isn't the person who made this but I am a member of Cjm, Grant ( the creator) is going to send me the video to add sound.

Jfk Project Jfk Project

custom cursor needs work

yo, you gotta put the transformation point on the tip of the moues not the midde, it makes it really hard to click

Fully Animated Short Fully Animated Short

lolz,but, don't say u copyrighted it.

Lolz actually pretty funny, but don't say you copyrighted it if you didn't or you'll get in trouble with those police thingys. jk.

Save Me Save Me

wowzorz

Yo mang, that was some crazy stuff, must have taken you like 50 hours or more. I really like the animation style and how you added in some cool effects, like big to small fade ins, real cool. 1 questions though, did you do frame by fram for everything?

Courageousturnip responds:

Yeah, pretty much. I'd say about 95% was frame by frame. Thanks for the review!

Steal Those Wings Steal Those Wings

Nice job, good work with bluring

Could be a bit longer and make a bit more sense, a little off stream